You now have various options to Check In and earn miles. you can optimize your time and do it online 24 hours before your scheduled flight departure, or if you prefer you can go to one of our quick airline counters.
You can access our Web Check In service on our website 7 days a week from the comfort of your home, or wherever you are.
Access our tool from your smartphone and use our Mobile Check In service whenever you want.
With this simple check in method you can use our self service kiosks located at airports around the world.
Once you arrive at the airport check in at any of our counters and request all the additional information you require.
Please check the recommendations and restrictions you need to take into account when you're checking in.
Find out information that you should keep in mind when you use our service, including availability, recommendations and the general restrictions of each Check In type.
If you want, Vote
+1 bellow, Thankful
Before you pack, get to know the size and weight restriction as well as the items you’re allowed to transport in your baggage so you’re able to enjoy your flight without delays. Please keep our recommendations in mind.
- You can take baggage at no extra cost. Find all the information about weights and sizes here.
- The weight of your carry-on baggage allowance varies according to your LifeMiles or Star Alliance status, or the class you’re flying in.
- Please take into account our recommendations according to the characteristics of the flight and your pet.
- Your baggage may be overweight or oversized. Please check the costs that apply according to your flight.
- If you’re flying with partner airlines in codeshare or interline agreements, check the baggage policy that applies to your trip.
- You can transport baby strollers, musical instruments and other items which require special handling.
- Certain items are considered hazardous and are not allowed on our flights. Find out what they are.
- We make every effort to take care of your baggage, but in some occasions our responsibility is limited.
- You can transport some sporting goods without paying additional fees. Confirm the sizes and weights here.
- Practical tips when packing, checking in and claiming your baggage.